John Yoo: "I deny that I am in denial."

Posted by sky Tuesday, December 29, 2009


If this interview is any indication, Yoo's self-defense is as incompetent as the opinions he wrote for George W: QUESTIONS FOR JOHN YOOPower of AttorneyBy DEBORAH SOLOMON, The New York TimesPublished: December 29, 2009What led you to take a job as a professor...

If this interview is any indication, Yoo's self-defense is as incompetent as the opinions he wrote 
for George W: 

QUESTIONS FOR JOHN YOO
Published: December 29, 2009

What led you to take a job as a professor of constitutional law at Berkeley, of all places, where you've taught since 1993? 
It was the best school that I was able to get a job at...

Doesn't speak very well for the university, does it?




0 Responses to John Yoo: "I deny that I am in denial."

Post a Comment